Halloween with Tate & Adele
Every year my kids and I brainstorm what to be for Halloween. We look through costume ideas and we are always bummed that most can only be worn once or maybe as dress up after the big day.
So this year I decided to put together some costumes that you can make from your Tate & Adele items. They can be worn for a costume and then keep on being used for the rest of the year!! Who doesn't love that!!
We partnered with Native Fable, LeLeo Leather Bows, and a few other small shops to create a handful of looks for our photo shoot.
Thanks to Julia Duke Photo for these amazing photos!!
1. First up is my favorite Paddington Bear. Hadley is wearing our Noa Coat and Carolina dress with custom navy fabrics. We paired that with some yellow rubber boots from London Littles and a bear bonnet from Native Fable. We finished the look off with a Red leather bow from LeLeo Leather bows.
2. We did a few versions of Lions because, well we can. We used The new Georgia Dress in Caramel for older gals and the matching Georgia Romper for small babes. We also did a sweet little boy lion with our Mustard Henley and leather suspenders from LeLeo Leather Bows. All Lion bonnets were from Native Fable.
3. We decided a scarecrow would be perfect for using our Cement colored Parker Romper. We used some straw accessories as well as a straw hat from The Humble Soles to finish off the outfit.
4. Next up is Little Red Riding hood. I chose to pair our grey Leona Pinafore with a Red Cape from Bugsy Tales to create this classic look.
5. We also chose to use the Rust Leona Romper and Lace bodysuit paired with a cute custom fox kit from LeLeo Leather Bows and a fur vest from Hello Boho Babe for a sweet fox.
The options are unlimited and I encourage you to be creative and use what's in your closet to create the perfect costume this year!
See all the fun behind the scenes of this photo shoot over on our IG TV